Last Updated: Aug 3, 2018
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE, THEY MAY HAVE CHANGED SINCE YOUR LAST VISIT.
This Site is not designed for use by anyone under the age of 18. Any use of or access to this Site by anyone under the age of 18 is prohibited. B Positive will not knowingly collect information from Site users under the age of 18. By using our Site you represent and warrant that you are: (i) at least eighteen (18) years of age and are (ii) otherwise recognized as being able to form legally binding contracts under applicable law. If you do not meet these criteria, please do not use our Site or provide us with any information.
Accessing the Site
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Site, and any service or material we provide on the Site, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or the entire Site.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Site; and ensuring the security of the computers and systems you are using to access the Site.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Site, its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by B Positive its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. B Positive and its associated logos are our trademarks and/or service marks. You are granted no right or license with respect to any of the aforesaid trademarks, service marks or logos.
Certain materials available on or through the Site are our Works (content we own, authored, created, purchased, or licensed or which we shall own, author, create, purchase, or license). Our Works may be protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and/or other laws, and we reserve and retain all rights in our Works and the Site. We hereby grant you a limited non-assignable license to access and make business use of the Site provided that such use is for the purposes of the Site described above. This license does not permit you to sell, license, and/or make any commercial use of B Positive or its contents and materials and/ or any information derived from B Positive and/or its contents and materials.
The above described license is conditioned on your compliance with these Terms, and shall terminate upon termination of these Terms. If you breach any provision of these Terms, any license you have obtained will be automatically rescinded and terminated.
If You believe any materials accessible on or from this Site infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from this Site by contacting the Site’s copyright agent (identified below) and providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed.
- Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material. Your name, address, telephone number and (if available) e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
If notified of an allegation that the Site contains infringing information, materials or other content, B Positive may investigate the allegation and determine in its sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of the same from the Site and from any other media or server where the infringing content may be stored or displayed by B Positive. Notices to B Positive regarding any alleged copyright infringement should be sent to email@example.com.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries);
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise;
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate B Positive, an B Positive employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing);
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm the B Positive or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site;
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site;
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site for any unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site;
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site;
- Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack;
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
The owner of the Site is based in the state of New Jersey in the United States. We provide this Site for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Site or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. If you access the Site from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that the Site will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER B POSITIVE NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE B POSITIVE REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
B POSITIVE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
If we end up in a legal dispute, it will take place in New Jersey applying New Jersey law. You understand that you must file a claim against us within one year after the issue arose.
If we do not satisfy your concerns regarding any alleged violation and you wish to pursue a claim against us, you agree to engage in mediation in the event that direct negotiations fail to resolve your concerns. The period for mediation shall be thirty (30) days unless the parties mutually agree to an extension. If mediation fails, the parties will arbitrate the dispute pursuant to the applicable rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services (“JAMS”). Any arbitration shall take place in New Jersey, before an arbitrator chosen from JAMS. Any award shall be final, binding, and conclusive upon the parties, and a judgment rendered thereon may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator may award any form of remedy or relief (including injunctive relief, such as temporary restraining orders, preliminary and permanent injunctions) that would otherwise be available in court. Any award pursuant to said arbitration shall be accompanied by a written opinion of the arbitrator setting forth the reason for the award. To the extent not inconsistent with applicable laws, the arbitrator will have the authority to hear and grant motions and applications, including on an ex parte or expedited basis. The award rendered by the arbitrator shall be conclusive and binding upon the parties hereto, and judgment upon the award may be entered, and enforcement may be sought in, any court of competent jurisdiction. The prevailing party in any dispute relating to this Agreement shall be entitled to recover associated costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL B POSITIVE ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This Site is operated by B Positive. All notices of copyright infringement claims, other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Site should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for using the Site.